Map Search
Search

The Santa Cruz Hospital, also called Hospital de Santa Cruz, is a public hospital facility of medium complexity and self-managed network belonging to the O’Higgins Health Service, located in Santa Cruz, province of Colchagua, O’Higgins Region, Chile It was created under the name of Hospital San Ramón in 1906, in the sector of the crescent and on land donated by the farmer Ramón Sanfurgo. In 1950 the construction of a new building begins on Avenida Federico Errázuriz 921, completed in 1955, with the design of the architect Raúl de Ramón. It opens on February 17, 1961. In September 2010 a new building is inaugurated. It currently has a staff of 500 officials.2 Its current director is Dr. Héctor Maldonado Leiva.

Address

Our Address:

Av. Errázuriz 920, Santa Cruz, Región del Libertador Gral. Bernardo O’Higgins

Telephone: